Gentle Giant Moving Co – Immediate opportunities for over the road class A drivers
Come get paid to work out, have fun, and grow with an industry-leading company!
** Top performing CDL A truck drivers average $100,000/year **
** $5,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates **
Gentle Giant Moving Company has been recognized as one of the Top Small Workplaces in the U.S. from the Wall Street Journal due to our great culture, progressive workplace, and reputation for delivering exceptional service. We are seeking motivated and experienced individuals to join our Interstate team of crew chiefs, drivers, and customer service experts.
You should seriously consider Gentle Giant if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding job that will provide you with great experiences involving teamwork, leadership, customer service, physical challenges, and problem solving. Here at Gentle Giant, we recognize the value of hard work and offer many opportunities for training and advancement throughout your career with us. All company operations managers and 70% of the senior management team, including our founder and CEO, began their tenure by working on the trucks!
The most successful applicants will love working on a team, enjoy a challenge, and appreciate a good laugh.
- Up to $100,000/year average for top performing drivers
- $5,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates
- Driver Incentives
- Competitive per diem
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401K
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical
- Delta dental
- Life insurance as well as long and short-term disability insurance
- Updated fleet of fully automatic tractors
- Premium APUs
- ELD compliant
- Intelligent safety features
- Nationwide breakdown and fuel coverage
- Primary role as an over the road driver/mover
- Valid class A license
- Touch freight – Moving household goods and materials, must be able to pick, lift and move in excess of 60lbs frequently
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Candidates must have 1+ year of verifiable class A driving experience
- No current license suspension/revocation
- Safe driving record/MVR
- Prior moving experience preferred
- Command of English language
- High school diploma or GED preferred
All applicants should have a history of providing exceptional customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while leading less experienced crew members.
Gentle Giant has over 20 locations throughout the country. We look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com