Professional Moving Resources
Gentle Giant Moving Company proudly receives the vast majority of its customers by way of word of mouth, including referrals from professionals in related industries like:
- Real Estate Agents
- Property Managers
- Building Concierges
- Move Managers, including Senior Move Managers
- Professional Organizers
- Home Staging Professionals
- Financial Service Professionals
Professional Moving Resources – Are you part of our network of professionals? You are an influential expert whose opinion matters to the customers and clients you serve.
You know giving great advice about professional moving resources is part of what makes you a valuable service provider. When you recommend Gentle Giant Moving Company, we help take stress out of your clients’ lives.
We offer no referral bonuses or kickbacks. What we do offer is the following:
- A dedicated specialist who can provide you with information about our award-winning services and our highly trained and trustworthy employees, including our professional, highly trained movers.
- Information about your particular clients’ move, as appropriate, so you know the transition you enabled was a positive one for them.
- Starter Kits: uniquely packaged for real estate agents, concierges, and property managers, Starter Kits include a variety of free packing materials in a convenient flat package with handles. They make a great client gift!
- Newsletters: We keep you informed about our latest company achievements so you know we’re keeping our edge, as well as helpful tips you and your clients can actually use to save time, energy, and money on a move.
- Sponsorships: Do you have an upcoming open house, office meeting, or association event? Maybe we can provide refreshments, materials, or even some physical labor to help set things up.
Contact Kathy Harney at email@example.com for more information about Gentle Giant or to be added to our distribution list.
We respect your time and privacy. We promise to never abuse the privilege of having your email address by sending too many messages.