Even a local move is a big deal.
Whether “home” for you is a 5,000-square-foot family estate or a single-bedroom condo, moving can be overwhelming. Let us shoulder the burden for you—we are Giants, after all. It’s our job as a trusted local moving company to make sure your move across town, or just across the street, happens on schedule, as planned, every time.
We’re good for your stress level, and your budget.
Moving can get complicated, and the unforeseen has a way of making itself all too visible, often at the last minute. With award-winning local moving company experience that spans four decades, we’ve encountered nearly any situation you can imagine, so don’t sweat it. We’ll take it from here and you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
Check out these handy moving resources we’ve developed to help your move go even smoother from beginning to end.
We tackle local moves of all kinds from more than 19 locations nationwide. We do it all at an exceptional value, backed up with our Gentle Giant guarantee.
Our local moving company service areas include:
- Local Boston movers, covering all of Eastern Massachusetts.
- Local New Hampshire movers, from Nashua to Portsmouth, and Manchester.
- Local Rhode Island movers, serving Providence and all of Rhode Island.
- Local New York City movers, covering Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
- Local Washington, DC movers, covering Washington, DC, Arlington, Bethesda, and beyond.
- Local Philadelphia movers, covering the metro Philadelphia area, and beyond.
- Local Seattle movers, covering Seattle, Renton, Federal Way, and beyond.
- Local Charlotte movers, covering Charlotte, Matthews, Monroe, and beyond.
- Local San Francisco movers, covering San Francisco, the Bay area, and beyond.
- Local Fort Lauderdale movers, covering South Florida from Boca Raton to Miami.
The moving team was courteous, professional and efficient. By far, the smoothest move we have ever experienced. They were smart, hardworking and logical in their approach to the entire move.
— Beth in Boston, MA, May 9, 2017
The crew was very friendly, worked really hard, and it was evident that they cared to do a great job. I am very thankful for their great effort and was amazed.
— Al in Seattle, WA, April 20, 2017