We take great care of you, so you’ll take care of our customers.
It’s really that simple.
Whether you’re out on the trucks or in the office, being a part of the Gentle Giant team means doing important work. After all, moving is one of the most significant events in a person’s life. Maybe it’s why we love what we do, because we know doing our work well matters.
You might work as a mover for the summer or for many years to come. Either way the training, skills, and perspective you gain will stay with you for a lifetime and will apply to many things you’ll do in life.
We expect the best from you.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Formal and on-the-job leadership training and mentoring
- Exceptional coworkers, who work hard and have a sense of humor
- Medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as long and short-term disability insurance
- A matching 401K plan, seasonal bonuses and profit sharing
- A free gym membership and on-site chiropractor at our headquarters
- Social outings, events, and company parties
- Entries for running the Boston marathon, an affiliate boathouse for rowing, and occasional theater and sports tickets
You can see why Gentle Giant has been recognized as a best small business and great place to work by the Boston Globe, the Wall Street Journal, and plenty of people in between.
Are you ready to join the Gentle Giant team? Apply for a job at Gentle Giant Moving company now.